No.2 JinYuan Road Longshan Town Cixi ZheJiang Province China
Suggestions for Using Fridge Beneficially
Fridge is one of the essential components of a kitchen, which reduces our cooking considerably and helps to preserve the food products for a longer time most importantly in a healthy mode. However, it is also the device, which requires more amount of energy for its effective performance. Therefore, it is important to choose high quality beer cooler that can reduce your power bill considerably. Fridge cabinets that are designed using aluminum instead of stainless steel prove to be very effective in reflecting the heat, thus improving the cooling process. Moreover, just purchasing a best fridge is not big task, but maintaining it effectively trough proper usage tactics is more important. You can save more on power bills and preserve your food products more effectively by following proper procedures while using the fridge.
Here are few things that must be accounted for reaping the benefits that are offered, while using the wine beverage cooler effectively:
- Clean the door gasket and sealing surface on the fridge. Replace the gasket if damaged.
- Always cover foods and liquids before placing them in the fridge because uncovered food items release moisture that makes the compressor work harder
- Move your beer wine refrigerator from the wall and vacuum its condenser coils at least once a year. With clean coils the waste heat carried off faster and the fridge runs shorter cycles.
- Always, leave few inches of space between the coils and walls for proper air circulation.
- Check your fridge to see whether it has a power saving switch. Many fridges have a small heater to remove the condensation of the ice crystals formed around the freezer units, if your fridge has a heater then switch to power saving mode.
- In the earlier fridges, defrost should be performed in manual way. However, now there are automatic defrosting unit which is responsible for the defrosting of the ice. Check the defrosting unit frequently, because if it doesn't perform properly then your fridge would be damaged.
- Make use of the ice trays to make ice, because it is more energy efficient than the automatic ice maker
- Don't open the door unnecessarily, because frequent usage of the door will reduce the internal cooling temperature by allowing the heat air to enter the fridge, thus making the fridge to use more energy to bring down the temperature again.
- Try to move the fridge away from stove and direct sunlight
- For effective usage, set your fridge's temperature between 38 and 42 degree, while your freezer should be between 10 and 15 degree.
- Placing hot foods or liquids in the fridge imposes an excessive load on the unit.
All these tips might help you to maintain the fridge and its working performance effectively.